CEDARWOOD Candle 500gr
Memories are what daydreams are made of. They are little escapes, what keeps us in the clouds and above. This is a series inspired by reveries and their warming memories triggered by scent
/ Star Gazing – Cedar wood
Star Gazing is a rich bouquet with a dominance of pine, cypress and wormwood that quietly reveals the warm notes of sandalwood, cedar and undertones of vanilla and musk.
Inspired by memories of the grounding scent of the Cedar Forest, where time stops at the gaze of the meteor showers through the summer skies.
100% natural vegetable wax. Pure cotton braided wick to guarantee a 100% clean and environmentally friendly burn.
500 gr / 17.64 oz
CANDLE CARE TIPS
- Always place candle on a temperature safe surface
- The first time you light a candle, let it burn long enough until the entire surface melts
- It is best to trim the wick to 6mm prior to each lighting
- Do not allow wick trimmings and foreign objects in the wax pool
- Keep away from children, pets, curtains or flammable objects
- It is recommended to burn for 3-4 hours at a time
- It is preferable to it cool completely down before moving it
- Do not burn all the way down, leave 6mm of wax at the bottom